Official Online Ballot Lincoln Award
Voting is open Feb. 15th – Mar. 15th
Directions for submitting votes online
1. You will need your Lincoln registration number and password to vote. If you don’t have it, use the form below to retrieve it.
2. Students who have read five books may vote.
3. Librarians or teachers should submit ALL votes for EACH book not just vote for the winner in their school or library. Enter 0 if a title received no votes.
4. Double check vote totals before submitting to eliminate any errors.
5. Votes will be accepted February 15th – March 15th.
6. Votes received after March 15th will count toward total students voting but will not count in determining the winner.