AISLE-Share is an electronic discussion list for anyone who is interested in school libraries. AISLE-Share is hosted by the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS). This is a place where school librarians and others interested in what’s happening in Illinois school library programs can come together to share ideas, resources, problems, and solutions.
To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. With only this line in the message body: subscribe aisle FIRSTNAME LASTNAME. (Substituting your own first name for FIRSTNAME and last name for LASTNAME.)
The prospective subscriber will need to confirm their email address via a link in an email from ListServ within 72 hours. After that, a list administrator needs to approve the subscription request. More information about list subscriptions is available on the ListServ FAQs page on the RAILS website, at https://railslibraries.org/networking/listserv-faqs.
Subscribers may send messages to the list at email@example.com.
*Remember, if you automatically reply to a message it will go to the entire list. The list is self-monitored so please be vigilant about not adding clutter unnecessarily.
List archives are online at http://list.railslibraries.info/pipermail/aisle/
To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. With only this line in the message body: unsubscribe aisle.
To set a Digest for the listserv send an email to email@example.com. With only this line in the message body: set AISLE digest.
Please adhere to the guidelines listed below:
- Be respectful – avoid posting messages that are derogatory, damaging, political, religious, or personal in nature.
- Include your email, full name, and work site on each of your posts so listserv members can respond to your question personally.
- Include a meaningful title and appropriate grade level in your subject line to help members easily find posts related to their topic of interest.
- Carefully consider if your reply should be for all to see or should be directed to the original individual.
- Remember to carefully consider copyright laws when posting material that is not your own.
- Advertising for financial gain by vendors, authors, speakers and other listserv members is not permitted.
- Failure to follow these guidelines may lead to removal from the listserv.
Please contact Carolyn Kinsella, AISLE executive secretary and listserv manager with any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org